Friday, February 5, 2010

Expired Antibiotic Cream Should I Use Antibiotic Cream To Treat A Rugburn On My Penis?

Should I use antibiotic cream to treat a rugburn on my penis? - expired antibiotic cream

Yesterday evening, after my shower, I went with my dog, fell on the carpet and a rug burn on the top of the shaft of my penis. Is there a reason for concern? with an anti-biotic cream on it? I have the cheapest and the triple antibiotics, but his maturity. or simply wait and let it heal by itself? We thank you, if someone can help.

2 comments:

  1. turd ferguson [aka 3]February 9, 2010 at 9:20 AM

    There is nothing to fear. You can use one of these creams and also help you heal faster. His attitude is a bit short, but the boss:) Be careful when you're beating the dog next time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes go as anyones believe this story.

    But you really
    Cuts in the penis should be treated with an antibiotic cream. If nothing else, avoid the need for clear and strong pain after the assembly.

    ReplyDelete